BACK TO HOME PAGE
WCA PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES
WCA Psychology Services is a trusted, professional and understanding team which provides direct services to patients and their care providers in a pleasant, confidential atmosphere. Treatments & assessments are personalized & take into consideration your unique needs and characteristics.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
EMERGENCY Crisis Intervention
- If there is a life threatening mental health Emergency situation, then call 911.
- If help is needed for a non-life threatening mental health distress situation during non-operational hours of our department, then call Crisis Intervention Services at 1-800-724-0461.
- Help is available 24 hours a day for acute mental health safety concerns. You can bring a child in your care to WCA ER for an evaluation of immediate safety concerns to determine if that youth needs inpatient psychiatric help. These WCA ER services are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day through the WCA ER locate at 207 Foote Avenue in Jamestown, NY..
Why Choose WCA PSYCHOLOGY?
- Personalized Care
- Experienced Staff
- We take pride in listening to your needs
- A program you can trust
- Director of Psychology
- Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Specialists
- Secretary Support Staff
- Mental Health Assessment - Diagnosis and Recommendations
- Mental Health Treatment - General
- Trauma - Coping with traumatic events for children and adults
- Attention Deficit Disorder for adults and children
- Depression for adults and children
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks for adults and children
- Behavior Plans
- Toilet Training Problems
- Pain Management Techniques
- Head Trauma
- Alzheimer Disease and Recovery From Strokes
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Learning, Cognitive and Developmental Disorders
- School Safety Evaluations
- Sexual Offense Risk
Contact Psychology Services
Jones Memorial Health Center
51 Glasgow Avenue
Jamestown, NY 14701
P.O. Box 840
Jamestown, NY 14702-0840
Fax: (716) 664-8567
Fire line: (716) 664-8556